BOOST ME UP Color drops. Tinting base for foundation 3in1: Foundation booster / Bronzer / Contour
♥ 1,2,3 .... BOOST ME UP! ♥
A multifunctional 3-in-1 cosmetic enclosed in a creamy darkening base? Have you ever been in a situation where your favorite foundation turned out to be too light in the summer when the skin is slightly tanned? Now that's no problem! Add a few drops of the base to get the perfect color of your fluid.
Capacity: 15 ml
Thanks to its caring properties and super active ingredients, it will not only be suitable for make-up, but it will nourish your skin and take care of its healthy, beautiful appearance. Would you like to try wet contouring? Our base is perfect for this, so use it on selected parts of the face in the form of a bronzer or contouring product. Sounds tempting, right?
Our base is #multitasking cosmetics just like you!
- darkening of your favorite foundation
- light formula
- moisturizing active ingredients
You can use the base in four ways:
1. Add a few drops of the base to your favorite foundation if you need to darken it (e.g. in the summer, when your skin is more tanned).
2. Use the base as a bronzer by tapping it into the hollows of the cheekbones, forehead and nose for a tanned glow on your face.
3. The base can also be applied in the form of a contouring product to optically slim the face oval.
4. Create your perfect foundation by mixing the lightening base and the darkening base. Thanks to this, you will create the perfect color for yourself.
Aqua (Water), Dimethicone, Ethyl Oleate, Lauryl PEG/PPG-18/18 Methicone, CI 77891,CI 77492, Glycerin, Isododecane, Hydrogenated Tetradecenyl/Methylpentadecene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, CI 77491, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Squalane, Magnesium Sulfate, Paullinia Cupana Seed Extract, Maltodextrin, Caffeine, Betaine, Tocopheryl Acetate, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Isostearyl Alcohol, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Trietoxycaprylylsilane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum (Fragrance), Hexyl Cinnamal, CI 77499.